Friday, October 23, 2009

How To Write A Letter Of Completion

... Self-Reflection Reflections

You know, it's my fault, and my perennial and pointless desire to be heard and accepted even in my limitations and my faults ... But sometimes bring out their own paranoia, then share them is beautiful and helps , at least a little bit, not that one asks the other to resolve the life and pull it out of the mess, or to help eradicate the paranoid mind emerge from somewhere and perhaps without rhyme or reason ... Maybe that someone wants to hear only a presence nearby, sharing a moment, to get up and start again with determination ... among other things, in the belief that peace and quiet would have succeeded anyway, even alone.
E 'likely to trust and confide in others it is becoming simply an option, or (which scares me even more) a sign of weakness, as if to share some fears and weaknesses, sometimes trivial and meaningless I admit, was synonymous incapacity, or worse, the desire to pity. But I think it's just a further way of giving themselves to another, so as to share its many facets, to acquaint them with their internal paradigms, even a little 'less beautiful and positive. In the belief that, in any case, grow together is always more beautiful, more real, more real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment