Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pains At 20 Weeks Pregnant

Sleep

It is bad to have a great need for sleep. Sometimes I have thought it no matter how many hours of "free time" I will miss each year, compared to people who need only six hours of sleep a day and I agree completely hands. Think of all the things you could accomplish on all the time!

vegað the problem has worsened with the coming tilfinnanlega Freydis in the world - as much free time is scarce difference tilfinnanlega for each additional hour spent in sleep. And I still need more sleep than before, now I need to produce its food dose, which means that even if I go to sleep immediately after that evening, I'm not rested when she wakes in the morning. Then I try to sign me in the Arctic stofusófanum during nap balance her needs, but the result of that is that it halved the time I would have had to get anything done ...

Oh, I'm starting to get me like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment