Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Male Strippers Tied Off

Being an adult and not adult

I thought it was nothing more than an adult to have a baby. The evening raised doubts about my first definition of being an adult ...

I went opinions on such culturally gathering outside the town. And I was so happy to meet people that I talked non-stop surprises all night long ... But when I was dressing me in a cover and realize with myself in this Dictatorship had I been able to start at least five sentences on "My husband says ..." (Because I have my whole sense of the world from him these days) and twice I had been bringing a toddler - then a woman came to talk with me. She had heard me speak last spring and wanted to tell me that it had been found it fun and I had been with a beautiful red lipstick on that occasion. And then I thought, "Wow - I do not think of an original thought in over four months and it is so long since I last put on my perfume. Much fun was when I was still an adult!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment