Saturday, October 17, 2009

Should I Pack Formula For Hospital

Froðufellandi hippie on gervihnattaöld

They are many weird, hobbies. One thing I had never imagined that fell the hat Showrooms - much less that it could be classified as one of my hobbies - are taubleyjur .

But when the child was a baby on the way, I began to read about such a luxury of the internet and decided that I was interested in including vi to test like that the offspring. Seemed cheap and environment-friendly and good for sensitive barnshúð. Except that, I decided that I would most like to find the perfect diaper immediately and just buy lots of stuff. Did not want to own one of everything like everybody else hippie. After a bit of research I found out that Gro Baby was what I wanted - one size, obtained by both clicks and riflásum organic cotton next guys - and if it is just fluid in bleyjuna sufficient to replace the innvolsið, it does not need to replace all bleyjuna.

Bleyjurnar were not genius children until Freydís had become mánaðargömul, so we were in the patch out for it. And never missed this showed that my research was spot on - Baby Gro turned out to be the perfect diaper for us. Never leak, fit well, Freydís never get a red bottom ...


problem is that finding the perfect taubleyju immediately freed me from having to be "taubleyjumamma" as I had wanted ; avoided. Rather, contrary - that positive experience has made me so much excited by the phenomenon. I attend taubleyjumarkaði outside the city and þukla where the products, I þvælist on the Internet and view it ; the latest in business, sometimes come home with new diapers (no that does Gro Baby rotation yet, to verse!) and I'm even a friend on Facebook Gro Baby!

And in this last sentence is the reason for this post. One of the things I am what spenntust in taubleyjunýjungum these days are disposable in taubleyjurnar my posts, which can be used when a person is on ; travel or send child in child care. In Baby Bio Gro Soaker pads combine advantages taubleyjunnar and disposable diaper acid in organic and delicious way. And if he tells his friends from blog, to which Gro Baby kompaníið willing to give a man like that;)

Not enough to I see the words "taubleyjumamma," but I also taubleyjumamma words that exists in the taubleyjur rambles through the internet in hopes of gifts! This kind of life now playing a man ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment