Friday, January 14, 2011

Acne Best Foundation 2010

turgaydelibalta @ 2011-01-15T09: 55:00


It's snowing I was cold
Spring Snowdrops comrade rose


Tomurcuktaydı
apricot blossom

I was cold snow spring summer wild flowers, hand in hand

summer came I was cold winter snow I was cold

countryside more bahardayken
spring I was cold at the start of spring, rose, rose


this year Type the colors of spring, there was no other word

not promise rose
summer before I was cold spring had
countryside bunch of wild flowers in the

rose flowers. Nights the sun does not come at all

batmadığı wilderness wildflower
Poyrazla load the plains villages, cities, cities of the dead-end streets


days of the wild flowers had to do the way I was cold days rose


spring break I was cold I was cold the snow was cold

spring break or you
I also caused flooding in April

profit you
you snowdrops snow does not persist in the race through the streets of cities
countryside

floods overflowing the first scream

first light first light Make me
falling snow flower wild flower

heart full of wild flowers

kızlından
fire over the prairie flower

a bunch of carnations floods, flooding parts of the cliffs
Make me. I rose, I'll
. What are some Gripping

0 comments:

Post a Comment