Friday, January 14, 2011

Program Ideas For Church Banquet

Spring was cold

I was cold I was cold

Spring Spring Snow is falling rose

Kardelens comrade
Tomurcuktaydı
apricot blossom

I was cold snow spring summer wild flowers, hand in hand

summer came I was cold winter, the snow was cold

countryside more bahardayken
spring I was cold at the start of spring, rose, rose

There was no word

another type of spring this year the colors of spring, I was cold
supposedly left rose
There was the summer before the countryside rose

wild flowers in the bunch of flowers
. Nights the sun does not come at all

batmadığı wilderness wildflower
Poyrazla load the plains villages, cities, cities of the dead-end streets


days to do the way the wild flowers had a rose, I was cold days


spring break I was cold I was cold the snow was cold

spring break or you
you, you also profit

April in spite of floods caused by snow snowdrops
you as soon as the race through the streets of cities
countryside

floods overflowing the first falling
first light first light Make me scream


heart full of wild flower wildflower


snow flower over fire in a most kızlından
bunch of wild flower carnation

flood parts of the cliffs Make me
floods. I rose, I'll
. Spring was cold

0 comments:

Post a Comment