Friday, February 25, 2011

Shingles On The Ankles

«intellectual" (a song from the movie Yu Jafar Guzman's "Do not worry, I'm with you")



ff. A. Didur
muz.Polad Bulbuloglu

He unarmed - I've always Armed
would sit quietly, not he asking for trouble
He wants outargue gun
so big, and as a child - intellectual

But he is the enemy, could not be better
You fall, but he is not seeking
Backstab and you do not expect an answer from him
Intellectuals no escape

I was not him, so he gave me - the law is such
Lamb grass eating for satiety portages
The laws of life are no exceptions
I was not the laws of the enemy, and he - an intellectual

An intellectual in our county rare species
Beach to hide - he strives under fire Could
long to live - to die in the prime years
A pity, a great man - an intellectual

0 comments:

Post a Comment